Friday, March 6, 2015

Welcome!

Here I go again..! Entering the blogoshpere once more and this time with a new and different objective: Healthy Lifestyle

I'll take you on board with me as I try to transit onto a healthier lifestyle.. There are various reasons to that, actually I used to think that I had a healthy enough lifestyle but some health issues made me realize how slowly I had been abandoning my good “behaviors”. So here’s to getting them back, acquiring new and good habits & learning a lot more about myself, my body and what our world has to offer !

Just so you know who you’re dealing with, a few lines on me:
I’m 26, I’ve been raised in France and I’ve been living in Lima (Peru) for close to 3 years now. I’ve always been attracted to Peru, probably because my mom is Peruvian and because of how I used to identify myself a lot with the Latino community over the summers I spent in NYC. I was in love with anything to do with Latin American, its art, music, literature, people, and food. I’d always look more into things with Latin American origin and looked for new things to promote out in my dear Southern France. I always tried to understand this song or this other protest movement and was on top with all political changes, I fell a bit out of that too, certainly due to my work hours, my growing into an adult and a need to focus on more “serious” things. But I’m done with that, I want to go back to my real self through a healthy journey for my mind and body!

Follow up, there’s more coming ;)

Enjoy & Share


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment